en-us Loading the Dishwasher
Removing/Installing upper rack*
Removing upper rack 12:
1. Pull out upper rack all the way (1).
2. Lift front of the upper rack out of the catch (2).
3. Pull out upper rack forwards and lower (3).
Installing upper rack 12:
1. Pull out upper rack rails all the way (1).
2. Insert upper rack (2). In doing so, note the position
of the detent pins (as illustrated in Step 2).
3. Lift upper rack slightly and insert rear detent pins
into the locking hooks (3).
4. Lower upper rack and press into the front notch (4).
Upper rack “clicks” into position.
5. Push in upper rack.