en-us Getting Started
The numbers stated below refer to the overview images
on the previous page of this manual.
**number of wash cycles and options varies on specific
Dishwasher interior components
* optional feature which may or may not be included with
Info button (
The Info button ( can be used to display additional wash
1. Press the Info button (8.
2. Press the wash cycle button.
Information on the selected wash cycle is indicated
on the display window at the top @.
3. To leave, press Info button ( 8.
When the appliance is switched on for the first time, the
time starts at 12:00 o’clock.
Set the time as follows:
1. Open the door.
2. Switch on ON/OFF switch (.
3. Press Info button ( 8 for 3 seconds until the
following text is indicated on the display window at
the top @:
Scroll with < >
Set with - +
Leave with t 3 sec.
4. Keep pressing button > )* until the time setting is
indicated on the display window at the top @.
5. Make the setting with setting buttons + - X. If the
selection buttons + - X are held down, the set
values are changed in 10-minute increments.
6. Press and hold the Info button (8 for 3 seconds.
The selected setting has now been stored.
Note: If the appliance was disconnected from the power
supply for a prolonged period, the time starts at 12:00
o’clock. Set the time.
8Info button (
HRinse aid refill indicator
PSalt refill indicator
`Delay start button
hWash cycle options**
)" START button
)* < > button
1" Interior light *
1* Third rack*
12 Upper rack
1: Upper spray arm
1B Detergent tab tray
1J Lower spray arm
1R Dispenser for special salt
1b Silverware basket *
1j Lower rack
9" Rinse aid dispenser
9* Detergent dispenser
92 Lock for detergent dispenser
9: Rating plate