Trays in the refrigerator
1. Lift tray slightly and take out.
2. Lift tray at front slightly and insert into the
3. Lower tray and push back.
Trays in the freezer compartment
The trays in the freezer compartment can be taken out
The upper tray must first be removed before the door
container can be taken out.
1. Screw the closures by 90° on the pullout using
2. Lift tray slightly and take out.
3. Lift tray at front slightly and insert into the
4. Lower tray and push back.
5. Screw the closures by 90° on the pullout using
Switching off and disconnecting
Switching the appliance off
Press the On/Off button ÿ .
Pull out the mains plug.
Disconnecting the appliance
If you do not use the appliance for a prolonged
1. Before switching off, it is most important that you
switch the water supply to the appliance off for
2. Take all food out of the appliance.
3. Switch the appliance off.
4. Pull out mains plug or switch off fuse.
5. Empty and clean the ice cube container
(see chapter Cleaning the appliance).
6. Clean the appliance interior (see chapter
Cleaning the appliance).
7. Leave the appliance doors open to prevent
odours from forming.
Defrosting is actuated automatically.