Adjusting the height of the shelf:
1. Lift the shelf front and move it upwards
or downwards into the guiding positions.
2. Lower the shelf front to the desired height.
The holders engage into the guiding positions.
Removing and re-inserting shelves:
1. Lift the shelf at the front and move it into
the guiding positions as far as the openings.
2. Remove the shelf forwards.
3. Place the shelf into the guiding positions
openings and press downwards.
4. Set the shelf to the desired height.
1. Lift the container and remove.
2. Place the container at the desired height
and press downwards.
The bottle holder prevents bottles from falling over
when the door is opened and closed.