Notes on the Battery and Battery Charger
• The battery and charger may become warm to the touch during charging. This is normal and does not indicate
a malfunction. If possible, charge the battery in a well-ventilated location.
• The battery charger may vibrate when in use. This is normal and does not indicate a malfunction.
• The charger is for use with NP-50 batteries only.
• If the charger causes radio interference, increase the distance between the charger and the radio receiver.
• Do not leave the charger in locations that are very dusty or exposed to strong vibration, extreme humidity, or
high temperatures (for example, in direct sunlight or next to a heater).
• The battery charger can be used with input voltages of 100–240V AC and 50 or 60Hz. The shape of the plug varies
with the country of sale; consult your travel agent to determine whether the charger can be used abroad.
Color Television Systems
NTSC (National Television System Committee) is a color television telecasting specification adopted mainly in the
U.S.A., Canada, and Japan. PAL (Phase Alternation by Line) is a color television system adopted mainly in European
countries and China.
• Specifications subject to change without notice. FUJIFILM shall not be held liable for damages resulting from
errors in this manual.
• Although the monitor is manufactured using advanced high-precision technology, small bright points and
anomalous colors (particularly in the vicinity of text) may appear. This is normal for this type of monitor and does
not indicate a malfunction; images recorded with the camera are unaffected.
• Digital cameras may malfunction when exposed to strong radio interference (e.g., electric fields, static electricity,
or line noise).
• Due to the type of lens used, some distortion may occur at the periphery of images. This is normal.