Inserting the Battery
Close the battery-chamber cover.
Press the cover down un-
til it clicks into place.
Removing the Battery
Before removing the battery,
turn the camera off and open
the battery-chamber cover. To
remove the battery, press the
battery latch to the side, and
slide the battery out of the cam-
era as shown.
• Remove dirt from the battery terminals with a clean,
dry cloth. Failure to observe this precaution could
prevent the battery from charging.
• Do not affix stickers or other objects to the battery.
Failure to observe this precaution could make it im-
possible to remove the battery from the camera.
• Do not short the battery terminals. The battery could
• Read the cautions in “Power Supply and Battery”
• Use only battery chargers designated for use with the
battery. Failure to observe this precaution could re-
sult in product malfunction.
• Do not remove the labels from the battery or attempt
to split or peel the outer casing.
• The battery gradually loses its charge when not in
use. Charge the battery one or two days before use.