33More on Photography
Viewing and Printing 3D Images Viewing and Printing 3D Images
• The camera displays images in 2D. Press the selector down to toggle between the
rst and second shots.
• Devices equipped for 3D display, such as the FINEPIX REAL 3D V3 digital photo frame
or FINEPIX REAL 3D W3 digital camera, will display the images in 3D. Note that the
FINEPIX REAL 3D W3 only displays images of size P or smaller.
• 3D prints can be ordered from http://www.fujifilm.com/3d/print/
• The supplied software displays 3D anaglyph images. 3D photos can also be viewed
using other applications that support the MP format.
• 3D TVs that support the MP format can display images in 3D. See the manual for
your TV for details.
QImages are not output in 3D when printed directly from the camera.
Q3D images are displayed in 2D in slide shows and when output on a conventional
Q3D images can not be edited or retouched.
Note: The MP (Multi-Picture) format is a CIPA standard for les containing multiple still images. Files
in MP format are referred to as “MP les” and have the extension “*.MPO”. The camera uses this
format for 3D images.