Using the Menus: Shooting Mode
P FINEPIX COLOR
Enhance contrast and color saturation or take pic-
tures in black and white.
STANDARD Standard contrast and saturation.
Recommended in most situations.
Vivid contrast and color. Choose
for vivid shots of flowers or en-
hanced greens and blues in land-
B&W Take pictures in black and white.
SEPIA Take pictures in sepia.
Settings other than STANDARD are shown by an
icon in the display.
• FINEPIX COLOR is not reset when the camera is
turned off or another shooting mode is selected.
• The effects of CHROME vary from scene to scene
and may be difficult to discern with some sub-
jects. Depending on the subject, the effects of
CHROME may not be visible in the display.
y INTELLIGENT SHARPNESS
Select ON to process photos digitally for sharp,
super high-resolution results.
• The time needed to record images increases.
• The effects are not visible in the display during shoot-
• Intelligent sharpness may turn off automatically in
• This option has no effect on photos taken in continu-