More on Photography
Viewing and Printing 3D Images
• The camera displays images in 2D. Press the selector
down to toggle between the first and second shots.
• Devices equipped for 3D display, such as the FINEPIX
REAL 3D V3 digital photo frame or FINEPIX REAL 3D
W3 digital camera, will display the images in 3D.
• 3D prints can be ordered from http://www.fujifilm.
• The supplied software displays 3D anaglyph images.
3D photos can also be viewed using other applica-
tions that support the MP format.
• 3D TVs that support the MP format can display im-
ages in 3D. See the manual for your TV for details.
• Images are not output in 3D when printed directly
from the camera.
• 3D images are displayed in 2D in slide shows and
when output on a conventional TV.
• 3D images can not be edited or retouched.
The MP (Multi-Picture) format is a CIPA standard for files
containing multiple still images. Files in MP format are
referred to as “MP files” and have the extension “*.MPO”.
The camera uses this format for 3D images.
SP SCENE POSITION
The camera offers a choice of “scenes,” each
adapted to particular shooting conditions or a
specific type of subject. Use the A SCENE POSI-
TION option in the shooting menu to choose the
scene assigned to the SP position on the mode