The Setup Menu
R INTELLIGENT DIGITAL ZOOM
If ON is selected, selecting T at the maximum
optical zoom position triggers intelligent digital
zoom, further magnifying the image while pro-
cessing it for sharp, high-resolution results.
• Intelligent digital zoom may end when another mode
• Intelligent digital zoom may sometimes produce low-
er quality images than optical zoom.
• The time needed to record images increases.
• Intelligent digital zoom is not available in continuous
mode or during movie recording.
ZOOM on (except for super
W W TT
S DATE STAMP
To add shooting date and time, choose T + U.
To add only shooting date, choose T. When OFF
is selected, no information will be added to the
• Added shooting date and time can not be deleted
from the pictures. To take pictures without date and
time, select OFF for S DATE STAMP.
• When the camera clock is not set, setting dialog will
be displayed. Set the date and time (P 17).
• When using S DATE STAMP, selecting WITHOUT
DATE for K PRINT ORDER (DPOF) is recommend-
ed (P 71).
• Date and time can not be added to the movies and