Using the Menus: Playback Mode
Copy pictures from internal memory to a memory
1 Select E COPY in the playback menu.
2 Highlight one of the following options and
press the selector right:
• a INTERNAL MEMORY y b CARD: Copy pic-
tures from internal memory to a memory
• b CARD y a INTERNAL MEMORY: Copy pic-
tures from a memory card to internal mem-
3 Highlight one of the following options and
• FRAME: Copy selected pictures. Press the se-
lector left or right to view pictures and press
MENU/OK to copy the current picture.
• ALL FRAMES: Copy all pictures.
• Copying ends when the destination is full.
• DPOF print information is not copied (P 71).
J DISP. ASPECT
Choose how High Definition (HD) devices display
pictures with an aspect ratio of 4 : 3 (this option is
available only when an HDMI cable is connected).
Select 16 : 9 to display the image so that it fills the
screen with its top and bottom cropped out, 4 : 3
to display the entire image with black bands at
4 : 3
16 : 9
16 : 9 4 : 3
Photographs with an aspect ratio of 16 : 9 are displayed
full screen, those with an aspect ratio of 3 : 2 in a black