If you think that the is operating incorrectly, check the following items ﬁrst.
u There is no sound or output is very quiet
· Check the connections to your monitoring system and its volume setting.
· Conﬁrm that the volume of the is not too low.
u The recorded sound cannot be heard or is very quiet
· Conﬁrm that the mic is oriented correctly.
· Check the input level settings (→ P.17).
· If a music player or other device is connected to the external input jack, raise the output level of that device.
u The stereo seems unnatural in the recorded sound
· Conﬁrm that the mic is completely set in the X/Y or A/B position (→ P. 6-7).
u Recording audio/video is not possible
· Conﬁrm that the SD card has open space. (→ P.16)