4211-82-G 08-01-14 7014132 314 SKSM 104 K
INSTALLATION AND OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS Page 8
c. Loosely cover the tops of
all elements a minimum
of 2" to 3".
the front element
and the outer wall
will reduce cycling
of the heater.
b. Rocks must be placed between the
elements and the wall of the rock compartment.
a. Loosely place rocks between
the elements so air ﬂow is not
1. Put smaller rocks in ﬁrst around the outer perimeter of the
2. Completely ﬁll all four sections (front, 2 center sections
between elements, and back).
3. In the outer sections, use smaller rocks placed more tightly
(see note b).
4. Place rocks loosely in the center 2 sections (see note a).
5. Be sure rocks completely cover the elements (see note c).
6. Loosely cover the tops of all elements a minimum of 2” to
Locate vent under
the top bench
TYPICAL PRE-CUT WALL CONSTRUCTION
2x4" framing 1/2" wallboard
T&G soft wood
foil vapor barrier
HEATER SCREEN (GUARD RAIL)