Know these safety symbols
This 'bolt of lightning' indicates uninsulated material
within your unit may cause an electrical shock. For
the safety of everyone in your household, please do
not remove product covering.
The 'exclamation point' calls attention to
features for which you should read the enclosed
literature closely to prevent operating and
shock, this apparatus should not be exposed to
such as vases, should not be placed on this
CAUTION: To prevent electric shock, match
wide blade of plug to wide slot, fully insert.
• Never remove the casing of this device.
• Never lubricate any part of this device.
• Keep this device away from direct sunlight, naked
• Never look into the laser beam inside this device.
• Ensure that you always have easy access to the power
cord, plug, or adaptor to disconnect this device from
• Do not use this apparatus near water.
• Install in accordance with the
• Do not install near any heat sources such
as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or
• Protect the power cord from being
walked on or pinched, particularly at plugs,
convenience receptacles, and the point
where they exit from the apparatus.
by the manufacturer.
• Use only with the cart, stand, tripod,
manufacturer or sold with the apparatus.
When a cart is used, use caution when
moving the cart/apparatus combination to
avoid injury from tip-over.
• Unplug this apparatus during lightning
storms or when unused for long periods
the apparatus has been damaged in any
way, such as power-supply cord or plug
objects have fallen into the apparatus, the
apparatus has been exposed to rain or
moisture, does not operate normally, or
has been dropped.
• Battery usage CAUTION – To prevent
battery leakage which may result in bodily
injury, property damage, or damage to the
• Install the battery correctly, + and - as
marked on the remote control.
• Do not mix batteries (old and new or
• Remove the battery when the remote
control is not used for a long time.
• The battery shall not be exposed to excessive
• Apparatus shall not be exposed to
dripping or splashing.
• Do not place any sources of danger on the