1 Open the battery compartment.
2 Insert one AAA battery with correct
3 Close the battery compartment.
• Risk of product damage! Make sure that the power
supply voltage corresponds to the voltage printed on
the back or the underside of the product.
• Risk of electric shock! When you unplug the power
cord, always pull the plug from the socket. Never pull
• Before connecting to AC power, make sure that you
have completed all other connections.
Connect the AC power plug to the power
1 In standby mode, press and hold CLOCK
for two seconds.
» [CLOCK SET] appears, then [12H] or
[24H] is displayed.
2 Press / repeatedly to select 12 hour
or 24 hour format.
3 Press CLOCK
4 Repeat steps 2 to 3 to set the hour and
• To cancel clock setting, press .
• During clock setting, if no action is taken within
90 seconds, the product exits clock setting mode
• The clock is displayed in standby mode. To view the
clock in working or ECO power standby mode, press
and hold CLOCK for two seconds.
» The product switches to the last
Switch to standby mode
Press again to switch the product to standby
To switch between standby mode and Eco
power standby mode:
Press and hold for two seconds.
» In Eco power standby mode, the
button lights up red, and the display
backlight is off.
• The product switches to Eco power standby mode
automatically after 10 minutes in standby mode.