•Product information is subject to change
without prior notice.
• Rated Output Power (Amplier):
• Acoustic Frequency Response:
• Speaker Driver:
1 x 1.5” full range, 4 Ω
• Bluetooth Version: V4.2 + EDR
• Bluetooth Supported Proles: HFP
V1.6, A2DP V1.2, AVRCP V1.4
• Bluetooth Frequency
Band / Output Power:
2.400GHz - 2.483GHz ISM Band /
≤ 4dBm (Class 2)
• Battery: Built-in Li-ion rechargeable
battery(3.7V, 365 mAh)
• Play Time in Battery Mode: Approx.
• Charging Time: Approx. 2 hours
• USB Charging: 5V, 0.5A / Micro-USB
• Product Dimensions (W x H x D):
85 x 75.8 x 34 mm
• Product Weight: 0.12kg
•Never remove the casing of this device.
To keep the warranty valid, never try to
repair the system yourself.
If you encounter problems when using
this device, check the following points
before requesting service. If the problem
remains unsolved, go to the Philips Web
page (www.philips.com/support). When
you contact Philips, make sure that the
device is nearby and the model number
and serial number are available.
•Recharge the speaker.
•Adjust volume on the connected
•Make sure that your Bluetooth
device is within the eective
No response from the speaker when
pressing any key.
•Reset the speaker.
About Bluetooth device
The audio quality is poor after
connection with a Bluetooth-enabled
•The Bluetooth reception is poor.
Move the device closer to this
product or remove any obstacle