Do not turn the power off while the settings are being stored.
Step 5 : Store
The auto setup measurement results are stored in the AVR-2309CI.
q Press u to select “Store
”, then press o.
• “Storing Please wait...” is displayed on the on-screen display
while the results are being stored.
• When storing is complete, “Storing complete. Auto Setup is now
ﬁnished.” is displayed on the on-screen display.
w Select “Exit”, then press o.
e Disconnect the setup microphone from the AVR-2309CI.
n To cancel storing
Press ui to select “Cancel
”, then press o.
• All the measured auto setup data will be erased.
F Menu screen F
Please select “Store”
to store measurement
NOTE Be sure to turn the power off before checking the speaker connections.
If the auto setup procedure could not be completed due to speaker installation, the measuring environment, etc., an error message is
displayed. If this happens, check the relevant items, be sure to take the necessary measures, then perform the auto setup procedure over
Select “Retry” to measure again.
Error messages (examples) Cause Measures
• Included setup microphone is not connected.
• Not all speakers could be detected.
• The front L speaker was not properly
• Connect the included setup microphone to the SETUP
MIC jack on the main unit.
• Check the speaker connections.
too high or
Ambient noise is
Level is too low.
• Too much noise in the room for accurate
measurements to be made.
• Speaker or subwoofer sound is too low for
accurate measurements to be made.
• Either turn off any device generating noise or move it
• Try again when the surroundings are quieter.
• Check the speaker installation and the direction in
which the speakers are facing.
• Adjust the subwoofer’s volume.
• Displayed speaker could not be detected.
· The front R speaker were not properly
· Only one channel of the surround speakers
· Sound was output from the R channel
when only one surround back speaker was
· The surround back, but the surround speaker
was not detected.
• Check the connections of the displayed speaker.
• Displayed speaker connected with the
• Check the polarities of the displayed speaker.
• For some speakers, this error message may be
displayed even if the speaker is properly connected. If
you are sure that the wiring is correct, select “Skip”.
Getting Started Connections Setup Playback Remote Control Multi-zone Information Troubleshooting