• Insert the AC plugs securely. Incomplete connections could cause noise.
• Only use the AC outlets to plug in audio equipment. Do not use them as power supplies for hairdryers or
anything other than audio equipment.
Wait until all connections have been completed before connecting the power cord.
(AC 120 V, 60 Hz)
Connection to the AC outlets
• These outlets supply power to external audio
• The power supplied from these outlets turns on and
off together with the set’s power switch.
• Audio equipment with a total power consumption
of 120 W (1 A) can be connected.
Connecting the Power Cord
Turning the Power On (vpage 54)
Once Connections are Completed
Getting Started Connections Setup Playback Remote Control Multi-zone Information Troubleshooting