Component with Multi-channel Output connectors
Blu-ray Disc player / DVD player /
• To play the analog input signals input to the EXT. IN connectors, press the INPUT MODE button on the
main unit or INPUT button on the main remote control unit and select “EXT. IN” or make the settings at
menu “Input Setup” – “Input Mode” – “Input Mode” – “EXT. IN” (vpage 41).
• The video signal can be connected in the same way as a Blu-ray Disc player / DVD player (vpage 13).
Keep the power cord unplugged until the XM Mini-Tuner and Home Dock connection have been
• The AVR-2309CI is an XM Ready® receiver. You can receive XM® Satellite Radio by connecting to the
XM Mini-Tuner and Home Dock (includes home antenna, sold separately) and subscribing to the XM
• Plug the XM Mini-Tuner and Home Dock into the XM connector on the rear panel.
• Position the Home Dock antenna near a south-facing window to receive the best signal.
For details, see “Listening to XM Satellite Radio Programs” (vpage 56 ~ 58).
When making connections, also refer to the operating instructions of the XM Mini-Tuner and Home
XM Mini-Tuner and Home Dock
• The XM name and related logo are registered trademarks of XM Satellite Radio Inc. All rights
• XM Ready® is a registered trademark of XM Satellite Radio Inc. All rights reserved.
Getting Started Connections Setup Playback Remote Control Multi-zone Information Troubleshooting