Using the Menus: Shooting Mode
When the message !CANNOT REGISTER is displayed,
the camera has failed to register the face. Take a shot
Enter the following information:
• NAME: Enter a name of up to 14 characters
and press MENU/OK.
• BIRTHDAY: Enter the subject’s date of birth and
• CATEGORY: Choose the option that describes
your relationship to the subject and press
• If shooting date matches the birthday of the peson
with the green border during face zoom, Happy
Birthday! will be displayed with the name.
• If D BABY MODE is selected in the shooting mode
and Intelligent Face Detection is on, the camera will
display the age of a 3 year old or younger child.
• To disable face recognition, set FACE RECOGNITION
■■ VIEW & EDITVIEW & EDIT
1 Select VIEW & EDIT from S FACE RECOGNI-
TION to display REGISTERED FACE.
2 Press the selector left or right to
highlight a face to view or edit.
3 Press MENU/OK to display PERSONAL
4 View the registration or edit as the same way
of REGISTER (pg. 82).
• Select REPLACING IMAGE to take another face im-
age and replace the registered image with it.
• To delete face recognition data, select ERASE from
S FACE RECOGNITION.