More on Photography
I Continuous Shooting (Burst Mode)
Press the shutter button halfway to focus.
Pictures will be taken while the shutter button is pressed. Shooting ends when the
shutter button is released, memory is full, or the selected number of shots has been
• Focus and exposure are determined by the first frame in each series. The flash turns off automatically; the previ-
ously-selected flash mode is restored when continuous shooting is turned off.
• Frame rate varies with shutter speed.
• If the self-timer is used when L and N are selected, only one picture will be taken when the shutter button is
• At a setting of J, white lines may appear in bright areas of the image; these can be avoided by choosing K
• The number of pictures that can be recorded depends on the memory available. AE bracketing is only available
if there is sufficient memory for three pictures. Additional time may be required to record pictures when shoot-