Warnings and Cautions:
If Secure Racked units are installed in a closed or multi-unit rack assembly, they may require
further evaluation by Certiﬁcation Agencies. The following items must be considered.
1. The ambient within the rack may be greater than room ambient. Installation should be such
that the amount of air ﬂow required for safe operation is not compromised. The maximum
temperature for the equipment in this environment is 45°C. Consideration should be given to
the maximum rated ambient.
2. Installation should be such that a hazardous stability condition is not achieved due to
Check nameplate ratings to assure there is no overloading of supply circuits that could have an
effect on overcurrent protection and supply wiring.
Reliable earthing of this equipment must be maintained. Particular attention should be given
to supply connections when connecting to power strips, rather than direct connections to the
No Serviceable Parts Inside; Authorized Service Personnel Only
Do not attempt to repair or service this device yourself. Internal components must be serviced by
authorized personnel only.
• Shock Hazard - Do Not Enter
If any of the following events are noted, immediately disconnect the unit from the outlet and
contact qualiﬁed service personnel:
1. If the power cord becomes frayed or damaged.
2. If liquid has been spilled into the device or if the device has been exposed to rain or water.
Two Power Supplies
Note that this unit includes two separate power circuits. Before attempting to service or remove
this unit, please make certain that both power sources are disconnected.