• Power Up Default: Determines how this plug will react when the "Default All
Plugs" command (/DPL) is invoked, or after power to the unit has been interrupted
and then restored. After the default command is invoked, or power is restored, the
RSM-8R4 will automatically switch each plug On or Off as specified by the Power-
Up Default. (Default = On).
• If you have accessed command mode using an account that has
Administrator or SuperUser level command access, then the Default
command will be applied to all switched plugs.
• If you have accessed command mode using an account that has User level
command access, then the Default command will only be applied to the
plugs allowed by your account.
• The Default command is not available to ViewOnly level accounts.
• Boot Priority: When commands are applied to two or more plugs, the Boot
Priority parameter determines the order in which the plugs will be switched On.
The Plug that has been assigned a Boot Priority of "1" will always be switched on
first, followed by the plug that has been assigned the Boot Priority of "2", and so
forth. When you assign a boot priority to any given plug, then all subsequent plugs
will have their priority lowered by one. For more information on the Boot Priority
parameter, please refer to Section 5.7.1. (Default = All plugs prioritized according
to Plug Number.)