4.4.3. 80% Full Callback
When this option is configured and enabled, PollCat III will automatically dial the Callback
Number when memory becomes 80% full. In the default state, this feature is disabled. To
enable or disable the "80% Full Callback", enter the Command Mode and proceed as follows.
•In order for this feature to function, Callback Parameters must be correctly
•The Callback Number is defined at Command ^B14's CALLBACK#? Prompt.
•To determine how much of PollCat III’s internal memory is free, invoke Command
^B21 or check the Status Screen (Command ^B16).
1. To enable the 80% Full Callback, type ^B70,% [Enter].
2. To disable the 80% Full Callback (as well as all other callback options), type ^B70 and
4.4.4. Immediate Callback
When this option is selected, PollCat III will dial the Callback Number immediately after the
user disconnects. This feature is used primarily for diagnostic purposes. The Immediate
Callback feature will only work once after it has been enabled. To perform additional
Immediate Callbacks, the feature must be enabled prior to each callback.
• In order for this feature to function, Callback Parameters must be correctly
defined using Command ^B14.
• The Callback Number is defined at Command ^B14's CALLBACK#? prompt.
1. Enter the Command Mode and type ^B70,I [Enter].
Note: To cancel an Immediate Callback, type ^B70 [Enter] prior to disconnecting
from PollCat III.
2. Type ^B09 [Enter] to exit from Command Mode and disconnect.
3. After approximately five seconds, PollCat III will dial the Callback Number.
PollCat III - Pollable Call Accounting Terminal, User's Guide Program Set-Up