22.214.171.124. ASCII Block Mode (^B62,2)
In this mode, data is released in ASCII blocks. The following options are available in the
ASCII Block Mode:
·Set Block Size (^B80)
·Enable/Disable Line I.D. Number (^B59)
·Select Compression Mode (^B53)
·Enable/Disable CRC Function (^B63)
To select and configure ASCII Block Mode, proceed as follows:
1. From the Command Mode, type ^B62,2 [Enter].
2. Set the block size. The default size is 512 characters. To send blocks in a size other than
512 characters, invoke Command ^B80 using the format described below.
Where block_size is a number from 1 to 9999.
3. To enable or disable the Line I.D. Number, see Section 4.3.3.
4. To select the Compression Mode, see Section 4.3.4.
5. To enable or disable the CRC Function, see Section 4.3.2.
PollCat III - Pollable Call Accounting Terminal, User's Guide Program Set-Up