PollCat NetLink-VIP & PollCat NLJ-VIP - User’s Guide
7.18. PBX IP Port Status
This screen lists parameters for the PBX IP Port. PBX IP Port Parameters
are deﬁned via the Port Conﬁguration Menus, as described in Section 5.4.6.
The PBX Port Status Screen includes the following:
• Service: Shows the On/Off status of the PBX IP Port feature.
• Port Number: The RSP Port Number.
• Window Size: The RSP Window Size.
• Keep Alive Send: The "keep alive send" timeout in seconds.
• Keep Alive Response: The "keep alive response" timeout in seconds.
• SDM Response: The session disconnect message response timeout
• Time/Date Stamp: When enabled, the VIP will insert a time/date
stamp at the beginning of each data record received by this port.
• Serial Number Stamp: When enabled, the VIP will insert a six digit
number at the beginning of each record received by this port.
• Strip Non-Printables: When enabled, the VIP will exclude non-
printable characters such as Nuls and Dels.
• End Character: The End-of-Record character that the VIP will
expect to see at the end of each record received at this port.
PollCat NetLink-VIP Version 1.06 11/08/2005 Tue 11:47 1% Full
PBX IP PORT:
Port Number: 9000
Window Size: 6
Keep Alive Send: 60 Secs
Keep Alive Resp: 60 Secs
SDM Resp: 30 Secs
Time/Date Stamp: Off
Serial # Stamp: Off
Strip Non-Print: On
End Character: ^J
Alarm Filter: None
Store Alarm Data: Alarm
Data Filter: None
PBX Inact Alarm: None
Press <Enter> to return to menu ...
Figure 7.19: PBX IP Port Status Screen