7.17. Network Status Screen
This screen lists advanced diagnostic information, which can be used to
check the status of each available telnet and FTP connection.
Client Connection Information:
• TCB: Transmission Control Block; lists each client connection.
• SRC PORT: Lists each client's TCP port number.
• STATE: Lists each client's transmission control protocol status.
• SOURCE IP ADDR: Lists each client's IP address.
VIP Connection Information:
• PORT: Lists each VIP telnet and FTP port.
• TCB: Transmission Control Block; shows which port is connected to
• STATE: Lists the transmission control protocol status for each VIP
Telnet and FTP port.
PollCat NetLink-VIP Version 1.06 11/08/2005 Tue 11:47 1% Full
TCB SRC PORT STATE SOURCE IP ADDR | PORT TCB STATE
0 None Listen None | Telnet #1 2 Connected
1 None Listen None | Telnet #2 3 Not Conn
2 9067 Established 188.8.131.52 | Telnet #3 None Not Conn
3 None Listen None | PFTP Cmd None Not Conn
4 None Free None | PFTP Data None Not Conn
5 None Free None | SFTP Cmd 0 Conn Rqst
6 None Free None | SFTP Data None Disconn
7 None Free None | SMTP None Not Conn
8 None Free None | PBX IP 1 Not Conn
Press <Enter> to return to menu ...
Figure 7.18: Network Status Screen