PollCat NetLink-VIP & PollCat NLJ-VIP - User’s Guide
7.11. Reason for Action Screen
This screen (Figure 7.12) can be used to determine the exact reason for an
alarm. Note that if an Alarm or Scheduled Action has not occurred, the VIP
will display a message which reads, "Session Not Initiated by the VIP." The
Reason for Action Screen includes the following:
• Alarm Action: A brief description of the last alarm action or
scheduled action performed by the VIP.
• Alarm Filter: The alarm ﬁlter that generated the action.
• Clue Name: The clue that generated the alarm action.
• Match Count: The counter value for the clue.
• Message: The user-deﬁned alarm message for the clue that generated
the alarm action.
PollCat NetLink-VIP Version 1.06 11/08/2005 Tue 11:42 1% Full
REASON FOR ACTION
PBX Record Matched the Following Filter:
Alarm Filter: 1
Clue Name: ALPHA
Match Count: 98
Message: ALARM ALPHA
Press <ENTER> to return to previous menu ...
Figure 7.12: Reason for Action Screen