PollCat NetLink-VIP & PollCat NLJ-VIP - User’s Guide
7.9. 80% Full Alarm Status Screen
As shown in Figure 7.10, this screen lists parameters for the 80% Full
Alarm. For more information, please refer to Section 11. This status screen
lists the following:
• 80% Full Alarm: The enabled/disabled status of the alarm.
• Action: The selected action that will be performed when an 80% Full
Alarm is generated.
• Phone Number: The number dialed when the 80% Full Alarm
generates a callout or page action.
• Pager ID Numbers: The ID numbers that are used when the 80%
Full Alarm generates an alphanumeric page.
• SNMP Manager: The SNMP manager that will receive SNMP Traps
generated by this alarm.
• Output Contacts: (Optional - Not available on NLJ-VIP units)
The Output Contact action that can be performed when this alarm is
triggered. A "C" means the contact will be closed, an "O" means the
contact will be opened, a dash (-) means that the status of the contact
will not be changed.
• Message: The message sent when this alarm generates a callout,
alphanumeric page, SNMP Trap, or console action.
• Auto Execute: The On/Off state of the Auto Execute feature.
• Execute Commands: A command string that can be automatically
executed when the 80% Full Alarm is triggered.
PollCat NetLink-VIP Version 1.06 11/08/2005 Tue 11:40 1% Full
80% FULL ALARM:
80% Full Alarm: Off
Phone #: (undeﬁned)
Pager ID 1: (undeﬁned)
Pager ID 2: (undeﬁned)
Pager ID 3: (undeﬁned)
SNMP Mgmt: Manager #1
Auto Execute: Off
Execute Cmds: (undeﬁned)
Email To: Email #1
Press <Enter> to return to menu ...
Figure 7.10: 80% Full Alarm Status Screen