PollCat NetLink-VIP & PollCat NLJ-VIP - User’s Guide
7.1. Buffer Status Screen
As shown in Figure 7.2, the Buffer Status screen lists current memory
conditions, including the following items:
• Unit Capacity: The total amount of internal ﬂash memory.
• Space Used: The approximate amount of memory currently in use.
• Space Remaining: The approximate amount of free memory.
• Percent Full: The approximate percentage of memory currently in
• Total Record Count: The total number of records stored.
• Partition Record Count: The number of records in the partitions for
the Console Port, Modem Port, Telnet Ports, and the FTP functions.
When data is released, each command port or FTP function is
temporarily designated as "owner" of a speciﬁc type of record (see
Section 16). For example, the Console port may own all records
received via PBX Port A, or the Modem Port may own all records for
Alarm Filter 1.
Console Port: The number of records in the partition owned by the
Modem Port: The number of records in the partition owned by the
Telnet Ports 1 to 3: The number of records in the partitions owned
by each Telnet port.
FTP Push and FTP Server: The number of records in the
partitions owned by each FTP function.
PollCat NetLink-VIP Version 1.06 11/08/2005 Tue 11:29 1% Full
Unit Capacity: 16 MB
Space Used: 16 KB
Space Remaining: 15 MB
Percent Full: 1%
Total Record Ct: 44
PARTITION RECORD COUNT
Console Port: None
Modem Port: None
Telnet Port #1: None
Telnet Port #2: None
Telnet Port #3: None
FTP Push: None
FTP Server: None
Press <Enter> to return to menu ...
Figure 7.2: Buffer Status Screen