PollCat NetLink-VIP & PollCat NLJ-VIP - User’s Guide
17. Data Filter: Enables/disables the Data Filter, and selects the Data
Filter Format that will be used by this port. The Data Filter conserves
memory and cuts polling time by excluding records not needed for
your application. For more information, please refer to Section 8.
(Default = Off.)
18. PBX Inactivity Alarm: Enables/disables the PBX Inactivity Alarm
and selects the format for this port. The inactivity alarm monitors the
ﬂow of data from the PBX and provides notiﬁcation if the ﬂow stops.
For further instructions, please refer to Section 10. (Default = Off.)
21. Disconnect: Terminates the connection to the RSP server.
22. Last Status: Displays the current status of the RSP connection.
31. Lucent Switch: This Item can be used to suppress the phone number
ﬁeld in certain data records, as described in Section 184.108.40.206. This
feature is useful in countries that prohibit the transfer of phone number
records via network.