PollCat NetLink-VIP & PollCat NLJ-VIP - User’s Guide
21. Output Mode: Selects the data output format for this port; ASCII
Record, Binary Block, Xmodem or Zmodem.
(Default = ASCII Record.)
Note: When using Zmodem Output Mode, please refer to the
cautions listed in Section 16.7.
22. Data on ^B01: When enabled, the VIP will immediately begin
sending data when the data release command is invoked (Menu or
^B01). When disabled, the VIP will send the "READY" message, then
wait for Command ^B02 before releasing data. (Default = On.)
23. Hold End Data: At the end of each data release session, the VIP will
send the "End Data" message before returning to command mode.
When "Hold End Data" is enabled, this port will wait for Command
^B02 before sending the End Data message. (Default = On.)
24. Line Number Tag: Inserts a Line Number at the beginning of each
record or block released by this port. These Line Numbers are not
stored in the VIP's internal memory, but are added when data is
released. (Default = Off.)
25. Send Compressed: When this feature is enabled, data will be released
from this port in space compressed format. (Default = Off.)
26. Auto Delete: When enabled, data will be automatically deleted from
the VIP's memory at the end of each successful read. If the read is
interrupted, data will not be deleted. (Default = Off.)
Note: Before enabling the Auto Delete function, please refer to the
cautions listed in Section 16.6.
Output Parameters (Binary Block Mode Only):
27. Transmit Attempts: (Binary Mode Only) Determines how many
times this port will resend a block after a transmission interruption, or
lost connection. (Zero to 99 attempts; Default = 3.)
28. Transmit Delay: (Binary Mode Only) Determines how long this port
will wait between transmit attempts. If this value is set to Zero, binary
data will be sent in a continuous block, without acknowledgment.
(Zero to 99 seconds; Default = 5 seconds.)
29. DLE Stufﬁng: (Binary Mode Only) Allows literal characters to be
inserted into binary data released by this port. (Default = Off.)