PollCat NetLink-VIP & PollCat NLJ-VIP - User’s Guide
11. Command Echo: Enables / disables command echo for this port.
During set-up, it may be helpful to enable Command Echo. This
allows keystrokes sent to the VIP to be displayed. (Default = On.)
12. Response Type: Determines how this port will react when command
mode is activated. If "Display Menu" is selected, the VIP will
immediately display the Main Menu when command mode is
activated. If "Inhibit Menu" is selected, the VIP will not display the
Main Menu until [Enter] is pressed. (Default = Inhibit Menu.)
13. "Sure" Prompt: When irreversible commands (such as "Erase Data")
are invoked at this port, the VIP can display the "Sure" prompt to
allow one last chance to verify that the command should be executed.
(Default = On.)
14. Command Timeout: Sets the Timeout value. When no additional
command activity is detected at this port during the speciﬁed timeout
period, the port will exit command mode and disconnect.
(Default =15 minutes.)
15. Audit Trail: Enables or Disables the Audit Trail function. When
enabled, the VIP will log command activity at this port. To review the
command activity log, please refer to Section 17.1.7. (Default = Off.)
16. Action Delay: When multiple alarm actions are directed to this
port, the action delay determines how much time will elapse between
actions. This makes it easier to connect, by providing a window when
the port is not busy sending out actions. (Zero to 9999 Seconds;
Default = 300 Seconds.)
21. Output Mode: Selects the data output format for this port; ASCII
Record, Binary Block, Xmodem or Zmodem.
(Default = ASCII Record.)
Note: When using Zmodem Output Mode, please refer to the
cautions listed in Section 16.7.
22. Data on ^B01: When enabled, the VIP will immediately begin
sending data when the data release command is invoked (Menu or
^B01). When disabled, the VIP will send the "READY" message, then
wait for Command ^B02 before releasing data. (Default = On.)