PollCat NetLink-VIP & PollCat NLJ-VIP - User’s Guide
24. Line Number Tag: Inserts a Line Number at the beginning of each
record or block released by this port. These Line Numbers are not
stored in internal memory, but are added when data is released.
(Default = Off.)
25. Send Compressed: When this feature is enabled, data will be released
from this port in space compressed format. (Default = Off.)
26. Auto Delete: When enabled, data will be automatically deleted from
the VIP's memory at the end of each successful read. If the read
operation is interrupted, data will not be deleted. (Default = Off.)
Note: Before enabling the Auto Delete function, please refer to the
cautions listed in Section 16.6.
Output Parameters (Binary Block Mode Only):
27. Transmit Attempts: (Binary Mode Only) Determines how many
times this port will resend a block when there is a transmission
problem, or the connection is lost. (Zero to 99 attempts; Default = 3.)
28. Transmit Delay: (Binary Mode Only) Determines how long this port
will wait between transmit attempts. If this value is set to Zero, binary
data will be sent in a continuous block, without acknowledgment.
(Zero to 99 seconds; Default = 5 seconds.)
29. DLE Stufﬁng: (Binary Mode Only) Allows literal characters to be
inserted into binary data released by this port. (Default = Off.)