PollCat NetLink-VIP & PollCat NLJ-VIP - User’s Guide
^B01 Data Release Mode (Continued)
• If both Alarm Filters include a clue with the same name, the
command must specify the desired ﬁlter. For example, if Alarm
Filters 1 and 2 both include a clue named TEST, to retrieve data
from ﬁlter 1, the command line would read ^B01,A1,"TEST".
• Each command option is preceded by a comma, with the
exception of the Offset option (@n). This option is preceded by
the "@" character. Do not enter a comma before the @ character.
• When Binary Block Mode is used, commands will release blocks
instead of individual records.
• Square brackets are not included in the command line. They are
shown here to indicate an option.
Options can also be combined. For example, ^B01,"clue",n will
release records for clue in groups of n records or blocks.
Corresponding Menu Function: Main Menu, Item 2.
^B02 Send Next Data
When Command ^B01,n is invoked, the VIP will release a group of "n"
records or blocks and then pause. To display the next group, type ^B02
[Enter]. Command ^B02 is only valid in Data Release Mode and cannot
be used in an Auto Execute string.
• If "Data on ^B01" is disabled, a ^B02 is required in order to
release the ﬁrst group of records.
• If "Hold End Data" is enabled, a ^B02 is required in order to
release the End Data message.
^B03 Display Site ID
Displays the user-deﬁned Site ID message. Type ^B03 [Enter].
Corresponding Menu Function: Status Displays, Item 3.