Command Reference Guide
^B01 Enter Data Release Mode
Releases data collected from the PBX.
• When data is released in groups of "n" records (e.g., ^B01,30),
command ^B02 is sent to release the next group.
• To exit Data Release Mode and return to command mode, type
• If the XON/XOFF function is enabled at the appropriate port, the
VIP will respond to XON/XOFF ﬂow control codes during data
• If "Data on ^B01" is disabled, and ^B01,n is invoked to release
data in groups of "n" records, a ^B02 is required in order to
release the ﬁrst group.
• If "Hold End Data" is enabled, a ^B02 is required in order to
release the End Data message.
• PBX Port B and the AUX port are not present on NLJ-VIP units.
When Command ^B01 is invoked, the following format is used:
,type Data Type: Offers the following options:
,D or ,STD Standard (Non-Alarm) Records.
,A or ,A1 Records for Alarm Filter 1.
,A2 Records for Alarm Filter 2.
,ALM Records for both Alarm Filters.
,"clue" Records for clue only. The clue
name must be enclosed in quotes.
,source Source Port: Offers the following options:
,PA Records received via PBX Port A.
,PB Records received via PBX Port B.
,PX Records received via AUX Port.
,PI Records received via the PBX IP Port.
@n Offset: Data release starts with the "nth" record. For
example, ^B01@50 will start with the 50th record. If
a negative offset value is entered, the VIP will determine
the starting point by counting backwards from the end of
the current partition.
,n Count: Releases records in groups of "n", where n is a
positive, whole number.