PollCat NetLink-VIP & PollCat NLJ-VIP - User’s Guide
17.1.2. Pass-Through Mode
The Pass-Through Mode allows direct communication with device(s)
connected to PBX Port A, PBX Port B, or the AUX Port. When
communicating via the Console Port or Network Port, Pass-through Mode
also allows communication with the device connected to the Modem Port.
• While Pass-Through Mode is active, the VIP will not store
additional data, and will not check for new records that match
• NLJ-VIP units do not include PBX Port B or the AUX Port.
To activate the Pass-Through Mode proceed as follows:
1. From the Main Menu, type 3 and press [Enter] to activate the System
2. From the System Functions menu, type 2 and press [Enter]. The VIP
will prompt the user to specify a destination port. Key in the number
for the desired port and press [Enter].
CAUTION: Do not attempt to alter PBX conﬁguration unless
you are authorized to do so. Please refer to the PBX user's
guide for further instructions.
3. To exit Pass-Through Mode and return to command mode, type ^B30
and press [Enter].