PollCat NetLink-VIP & PollCat NLJ-VIP - User’s Guide
18. Message: Deﬁnes the message that will be sent for a Scheduled
Callout, Alphanumeric Page, SNMP Trap, Console Action or Email/
19. Auto Execute: When this item is enabled, the VIP can be scheduled
to automatically execute the command string deﬁned under item 20.
20. Execute Commands: The Auto-Execute command string. This
command string consists of a series of VIP ^Bxx commands, with
each command separated by a backslash character and a forward
slash character (e.g., \/04\/01). ^Bxx commands are described in
Section 19. For more information on Auto- Execute command strings,
please refer to Section 13.3.
When the Schedule Action feature is used to download data or send
a wellness message, the Auto Execute string must be deﬁned in
order to specify the exact task to be performed. For example, to
instruct the VIP to automatically send the Site ID message and then
send all alarm records, the Auto Execute string would be deﬁned as
• When the Auto-Execute string is deﬁned, commands are entered
without the ^B character, and each individual command is
separated by a slash character.
• In order for the Auto Execute feature to function, item 19 must
be enabled, the command string must be deﬁned, and item 11
(Action) must be set to perform a Callout or Console action.
21. Email To: The email address(es) that will receive email and text
messages generated by this schedule when the Email/Text Message
action is selected. This item can select either or both of the two
user-deﬁned email addresses, which are deﬁned via the "Send Email"
conﬁguration menu, as described in Section 18.104.22.168.