11. Action: Deﬁnes the type of event that will occur according to the
schedule. The user may select None, Callout, Alphanumeric Page,
Numeric Page, SNMP Trap, Output Contact, Console or Email/Text
12. Phone Number: Deﬁnes the phone number that will be dialed for a
scheduled Callout or Page. This is the number for your remote modem
or pager service.
Note: For Numeric Paging only, this prompt can specify both a
pager phone number and a numeric "message". In this case, the
phone number is entered using the following format:
Where PHONENO is the pager number, and MESSAGENO is
any number which will notify the user that a scheduled page has
occurred. For example, to dial 555-1212 and send the message
"999", the phone number would be deﬁned as "5551212@999#".
13. Pager ID 1: The ﬁrst Pager ID Number used when a scheduled
alphanumeric page is performed. The VIP will dial up to three pagers
for each schedule.
14. Pager ID 2: The second Pager ID for this schedule.
15. Pager ID 3: The third Pager ID for this schedule.
16. SNMP Management: The SNMP Manager(s) that will receive SNMP
Traps generated by this schedule. This prompt can select Manager 1,
Manager 2, or both. Note that IP addresses for each SNMP Manager
are deﬁned via the Network Port Conﬁguration menu.
17. Output Contacts: (Optional - Not Available on NLJ-VIP units)
When an Output Contact action is scheduled, this prompt selects
the Open/Close operation for the optional Output Contacts. An "O"
indicates that the corresponding contact will be opened as scheduled,
a "C" indicates the contact will be closed, a dash (-) indicates that the
status of the contact will not be changed.