2. Unit Description
2.1. Front Panel Indicators
Figure 2.1: Front Panel Indicators (NetLink-VIP Shown)
CDR Data Recorder
SYSTEM MEMORY MODEM INPUT
ON RDY ALM >0% >25 >50 >75 FULL OH DCD CP AUX A B
➀ SYSTEM Indicators:
• ON: Lights when AC Power is applied to the unit.
• RDY: Flashes slowly to indicate the unit is operational.
• ALM: Lights when a Toll Fraud Alarm or PBX Inactivity Alarm is
➁ MEMORY Indicators: A bank of ﬁve LEDs which light to indicate
approximate memory usage.
➂ MODEM Indicators: Two LEDs which indicate modem conditions
• OH: (Off Hook) Lights when modem is off-hook.
• DCD: (Data Carrier Detect) Lights when carrier is detected.
➃ INPUT Indicators: A bank of four LEDs which indicate data
reception as follows:
• CP: Lights when commands are received via the Console Port.
• AUX: Lights when data is received via the AUX Port.
• A: Lights when data is received via PBX Port A.
• B: Lights when data is received via PBX Port B.
Note: The NLJ-VIP Model does not include the "B" or "AUX"
input ports or LED indicators for these ports.