PBX Inactivity Alarms
21. Auto Execute: If enabled, the VIP will execute the command string
deﬁned under item 22 when a callout or console action is generated by
22. Execute Commands: The command string performed when the Auto
Execute feature is enabled, and a callout or console action is generated.
This command string consists of a series of ^Bxx commands, which
are listed in the Command Help Screen, and discussed further in
Section 19. For more information, please refer to Section 13.3.
(Up to 64 characters; Default = undeﬁned).
Example: To send the Site ID Message and then send all alarm
records, the Auto Execute Command String would be deﬁned as
• When the Auto-Execute string is deﬁned, commands are entered
without the ^B character, and each individual command is
separated by a slash character.
• In order for the Auto Execute feature to function, item 21 must be
enabled, the command string must be deﬁned under item 22, and
the action must be set at either Callout or Console.
23. Email To: This item is used to select the recipient(s) for emails
that are generated by this alarm. The submeu for this prompt allows
you to select either, both or none of the two email recipients that
are deﬁned via the Send Email Conﬁguration Menu, as described in
Section 18.104.22.168. (Default = Email #1.)