The Alarm Filters (Toll Fraud Detection)
The following Default Alarm Action Parameters are available.
8. Action: Speciﬁes the default action that will be performed when an
alarm is generated. For more information, please refer to Section 13.
9. Phone Number: The default number that will be dialed when an
Alarm Clue generates a callout or page action.
Note: For Numeric Paging, this prompt can specify both the Pager
phone number and a numeric "message". In this case, the phone
number is entered in the following format:
Where PHONENO is the pager number, and MESSAGENO is any
user-selected number that will notify the receiver that an alarm has
occurred. For example, to dial 555-1212 and send the message "111",
the phone number would be deﬁned as "5551212@111#".
10. Pager ID 1: The ﬁrst default Pager ID number. If alphanumeric pager
notiﬁcation is selected, this is the ﬁrst pager dialed when an Alarm is
triggered. The VIP can dial up to three pagers for each clue.
11. Pager ID 2: The second default Pager ID Number.
12. Pager ID 3: The third default Pager ID Number.
13. SNMP Management: The default SNMP Manager, that will receive
SNMP Traps generated by Alarm Clues. IP Addresses for SNMP
Managers are deﬁned via the Network Port Conﬁguration Menu,
described in Section 5.4.5.
14. Output Contacts: The default open/close action that will be
performed when an Output Contact action is generated. "C" indicates
the contact will be closed, "O" indicates the contact will be opened,
and a dash (-) indicates that the status of the contact will not
15. Message: Deﬁnes the default message sent when the alarm action is
Alphanumeric Page, Numeric Page, SNMP Trap or Console.
16. Auto Execute: Sets the default state for the Auto Execute feature.
When enabled, the VIP will execute the command string deﬁned under
item 17 when a Callout or Console action is generated.