AUDIO OVER ETHERNET
THE AOE AUDIO over ETHERNET NETWORK is an easy to use solution for transporting audiosignals over
Ethernet TCP/IP based local and wide area networks (LAN/WAN), as well as the Internet.
- REAL TIME 2 CHANNEL AUDIO SIGNAL TRANSCEIVER (TRANSMITTER/RECEIVER)
Ethernet to 2channel analog audio signal real time transmitter, receiver.
- FULL-DUPLEX DATA COMMUNICATION TO ETHERNET NETWORK.
Contact: function of IN/OUT contact data transceiver
(transmitter/receiver). (each of the 8 channels)
Communication: function of serial data transceiver
(transmitter/receiver). (RS-232C, RS-422)
- EXPANSION OF DEVICE
Multicast (1:70) (This function is planned to upgrade)
Unicast (1:20) (This function is planned to upgrade)
Composition and accessory
1. AOE-212N main set x1
2. AC power cord x 1
3. 3P terminal block x 4
4. 4P terminal block x 2
5. 16P terminal block x 2
6. RS-232C cable x 1
7. Rack mount screw x 4
8. Lan cable x 1
· AOE-212N SET can be set to dynamic IP, or static IP.
· AOE-212N SET use the 5454~5474 port, we need for 5454~5474 port is required for port forwarding
or DMZ setting.
· Used under authorized to provide Internet service providers assign a static IP or dynamic IP in case of
· LAN/WAN use is recommended to use a dedicated network configuration.
AOE-212N_MANUAL_137029_FOR_MA-206_212_E 15. 4. 29. 오전 10:16 페이지 3