1CH/2CH DIGITAL POWER AMPLIFIER
1. Do not connect outputs of two or more channels in parallel.
2. Do not connect speakers with a smaller impedance than specified to avoid the damage of the unit.
3. Keep the input cable away from the output cable.
1. When mounting the unit in an rack, the inside of the rack must be sufficiently ventilated.
To achieve sufficient ventilation, remove panel on the rear of the rack or use Fan at the top of the rack.
2. When mounting the unit in the rack, mount a Blank Panel at the top and the bottom of the rack and above
and below every 5 units.