IPS-400 / IPS-400-CE - User’s Guide
FCC Part 15 Regulation
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A digital
device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable
protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates,
uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy, and if not installed and used in accordance with
the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is
no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does
cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning
the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or
more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Plug the equipment into an outlet on a circuit that is different from the one used by the
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation of this device is subject to the
following conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device
must accept any interference that may cause undesired operation.
WARNING: Changes or modiﬁcations to this unit not expressly approved
by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to
operate the equipment
EMC, Safety, and R&TTE Directive Compliance
The CE mark is afﬁxed to this product to conﬁrm compliance with the following European
• Council Directive 89/336/EEC of 3 May 1989 on the approximation of the laws of
Member States relating to electromagnetic compatibility;
• Council Directive 73/23/EEC of 19 February 1973 on the harmonization of the laws of
Member States relating to electrical equipment designed for use within certain voltage
• Council Directive 1999/5/EC of 9 March on radio equipment and telecommunications
terminal equipment and the mutual recognition of their conformity.
This Class A digital apparatus meets all requirements of the Canadian Interference-Causing
Cet appareil numérique de la classe AB respecte toutes les exigences du Reglement Canadien
sur le matériel brouilleur.
This product meets the applicable Industry Canada technical speciﬁcations