PollCat NetLink II - User’s Guide
7.12. 80% Full Alarm Status Screen
As shown in Figure 7.13, this screen lists parameters for the 80% Full
Alarm. For more information, please refer to Section 11. This status screen
lists the following:
• 80% Full Alarm: The enabled/disabled status of the alarm.
Alarm Action Parameters:
• Action: The selected action that will be performed when an 80% Full
Alarm is generated.
• Phone Number: The number dialed when the 80% Full Alarm
generates a callout or page action.
• Pager ID Numbers: The ID numbers that are used when the 80%
Full Alarm generates an alphanumeric page.
• SNMP Manager: The SNMP manager that will receive SNMP Traps
generated by this alarm.
• Email / Text Message To: The address(es) (deﬁned via the Network
Port conﬁguration menu) that will receive email and text messages
generated by this schedule.
• Message: The message sent when this alarm generates a callout,
alphanumeric page, SNMP Trap, email action, or console action.
• Auto Execute: The On/Off state of the Auto Execute feature.
• Execute Commands: A command string that can be automatically
executed when the 80% Full Alarm is triggered.
PollCat NetLink II Version 2.0 02/16/2006 Thu 14:15 0% Full
80% FULL ALARM:
ALARM ALARM ACTION PARAMETERS
80% Full Alarm: Off Action: None
Phone #: (undeﬁned)
Pager ID 1: (undeﬁned)
Pager ID 2: (undeﬁned)
Pager ID 3: (undeﬁned)
SNMP Mgmt: Manager #1
Email/Txt Msg To: #1
Auto Execute: Off
Execute Cmds: (undeﬁned)
Press <Enter> to return to menu ...
Figure 7.13: 80% Full Alarm Status Screen