PollCat NetLink II - User’s Guide
7.5 PBX Port Status Screen
This screen lists currently deﬁned parameters for the serial PBX Input
Port. As described in Section 5.4, port parameters are selected via the Port
Communication Settings: Lists Baud Rate, Parity, Data Bits, Stop Bits,
and Handshake Mode for this port.
Input Parameters: Selected input parameters for this port:
• Time Date Stamp: When enabled, NetLink II will insert a Long
Format or Short Format Time/Date Stamp at the beginning of each
record received via this port.
• Serial Number Stamp: When enabled, a serial number will be
inserted at the beginning of each record received by this port.
• Strip Non-Print: When enabled, NetLink II will remove non-
printable characters from all records received via this port.
• End Character: The selected End-of-Record character for this port.
• Alarm Filter: The Alarm Filter selected for this port.
• Store Alarm Data: Indicates where NetLink II will store alarm
records received via this port.
• Data Filter: The Data Filter selected for this port.
• PBX Inact Alarm: The On/Off status of the PBX Inactivity Alarm for
PollCat NetLink II Version 2.0 02/16/2006 Thu 14:15 0% Full
Com Settings: 9600,E,7,1,None
Time/Date Stamp: Off
Serial # Stamp: Off
Strip Non-Print: On
End Character: ^J
Alarm Filter: None
Store Alarm Data: Alarm
Data Filter: None
PBX Inact Alarm: None
Press <Enter> to return to menu ...
Figure 7.6: Serial PBX Port Status Screen