PollCat NetLink II - User’s Guide
7.1. Buffer Status Screen
As shown in Figure 7.2, the Buffer Status screen lists current memory
conditions, including the following items:
• Unit Capacity: The total amount of internal memory.
• Space Used: The approximate amount of memory currently in use.
• Space Remaining: The approximate amount of free memory.
• Percent Full: The approximate percentage of memory in use.
• Total Record Count: The total number of records stored.
• Partition Record Count: The number of records in the partitions for
the Console Port, Modem Port, Telnet Ports, and FTP functions. When
data is released, each port or FTP function is temporarily designated as
"owner" of a speciﬁc type of record (see Section 15.1)
Console Port: The number of records in the partition owned by the
Modem Port: The number of records in the partition owned by the
Network Ports 1 to 3: The number of records in the partitions
owned by each Telnet port.
Push: The number of records in the partition owned by the Push
Server: The number of records in the partition owned by the Server
PollCat NetLink II Version 2.0 02/16/2006 Thu 22:30 0% Full
Unit Capacity: 4 MB
Space Used: 0 KB
Space Remaining: 4 MB
Percent Full: 0%
Total Record Ct: 0
PARTITION RECORD COUNT
Console Port: None
Modem Port: None
Network Port #1: None
Network Port #2: None
Network Port #3: None
Press <Enter> to return to menu ...
Figure 7.2: Buffer Status Screen