• When the "By Clue" options are selected, NetLink II will prompt
you to enter the clue name. If an invalid clue name is entered,
the prompt will be redisplayed.
• When Data Type and Source Port are assigned, then the Push
function will "own" this partition while the data transfer is in
progress. Other users will not be able to read data from this
partition until the Push action is complete. For example, if Push
is set to select Non-Alarm Data (Data Type) received via the
PBX IP Port (Source Port), other users will not be able to read
data from this partition until the Push action is complete and the
partition is released.
3. Start Record: The starting point for data release. Note that this
value can be either positive or negative. (Default = 1.)
• Positive Numbers: The unit will count forward from the
beginning of the selected partition (Source Port / Data Type.)
For example, if this value is set at "15", then NetLink II will
begin with the 15th record in the selected partition.
• Negative Numbers: The unit will count backwards from the
end of the records in the selected partition. For example, if
Start Record is set at "-3", then NetLink II will send the last
three records in the selected partition.
32. Push Action: Enables/disables the Push operation and selects FTP
Push or SFTP Push. The Push Action must be enabled/selected in
order for the Push feature to function. (Default = Off.)
33. Periodic Push: This item determines how often the Push feature will
regularly transfer data to your server. For example, if the Periodic
Push is set at 30 minutes, then every 30 minutes the NetLink II will
automatically transfer stored data to your server. (1 to 9,999 Minutes,
Default = 1,440 Minutes /24 Hours.)
• A periodic Push operation will be delayed if targeted ﬁles are
being accessed by another user at the time scheduled for data
transfer. NetLink II will delay the Periodic Push until the
partition is released, or the other user exits command mode. If
the delay lasts longer than the user deﬁned Xmit Delay period
(Item 15,) the Periodic Push will be canceled.
• A Periodic Push will not be performed if the speciﬁed ﬁles are
empty (no data.)