PollCat NetLink II - User’s Guide
FTP Server Parameters:
11. Password: The password that the NetLink II will use when accessing
the FTP server. (Up to 16 characters, Default = undeﬁned.)
12. Account: The account name that will be used to access the FTP
server. (Up to 16 characters, Default = undeﬁned.)
SFTP Server Parameters:
21. SFTP Server Key: This item is used to display the currently deﬁned
SFTP Server Key, or upload a new SFTP Server Key to the NetLink II
unit. The SFTP Server Key can be obtained from your SFTP Server.
22. SFTP Client Key: Downloads an RSA or DSA format SFTP Client
Key, which can then be entered into your SFTP Server, allowing your
server to recognize the NetLink II when an SFTP connection is made.
31. Read Session: Speciﬁes the type(s) of ﬁles that will be sent. When
PBX data is collected, records are sorted according to the port that
received the data and the Alarm Filter matched. The "Read Session"
item allows you to select data based on these criteria. For more
information, please refer to Section 15.2.2.
1. Source Port: Selects records based on the port that received
the data. When selected, NetLink II will display an additional
submenu, which can be used to select one or both of the available
source ports. (Default = Both.)
2. Data Type: Allows you to choose records based on one of the
following Data Types: (Default = All.)
1. All: Sends all records; both Alarm and Non-Alarm.
2. Standard (Non-Alarm): Send only records that did not
match a clue for Alarm Filter 1 or Alarm Filter 2.
3. Alarm Filter 1 (All): Send only records that matched any
clue deﬁned for Alarm Filter 1.
4. Alarm Filter 1 (By Clue): Send only records that matched
a speciﬁc clue deﬁned for Alarm Filter 1.
5. Alarm Filter 2 (All): Send only records that matched any
clue deﬁned for Alarm Filter 2.
6. Alarm Filter 2 (By Clue): Send only records that matched
a speciﬁc clue deﬁned for Alarm Filter 2.
7. All Alarms: Send all records that matched either Alarm
Filter 1 or Alarm Filter 2.